Source: Communique Conferencing
Communique Conferencing announced today that the fourth edition of their industry-leading Virtual Trade Show Annual Benchmark Report has been released.
“Marketing and Training leaders are increasingly moving to Virtual Conferences to deliver events for geographically dispersed employees, partners, customers and prospects.” said Adelphi Kennedy, VP of Communications at Communique.” Every day, marketers and training leaders are using data to work smarter, make informed decisions, and set goals. At Communique Conferencing, we believe deeply in this practice and have dedicated a large effort to provide some of this critical data to marketers and HR leaders.”
In addition to key takeaways throughout, each report shares invaluable benchmark data, including:
• Popular days and times for events
• Registration and attendance
• Average number of rooms, booths and content
• Viewer duration for virtual conferences and webcasts
• Audience interactivity
• Desktop vs. mobile device access
Ready to read Communique Conferencing’s Annual Benchmark Report? Download it FREE at https://www.virtualtradeshowhosting.com/virtual-conference-2019-benchmark-report.
About Communique Conferencing
Communique Conferencing, Inc. provides reliable virtual conference solutions to small and mid-sized businesses and the world’s leading enterprises. Our rock-solid technology is backed by superior customer support that is available on a live 24x7x365 basis. Communique Conferencing has a global reach extending to North America, South America, the United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Germany, Australia, India, Hong Kong, Singapore and Japan.
For more information on Communique’s Virtual Conference Platform go to www.virtualtradeshowhosting.com.
The Meeting Pool
Latest posts by The Meeting Pool (see all)
- PRESS RELEASE: EUROPALCO Turns 25 and Consolidates Portugal as a Privileged Destination - March 25, 2022
- 5 Lessons for Planners From the SXSW In-Person Experience - March 25, 2022
- Providing Attendees with Transcripts for Online Events - March 25, 2022