One of the goals that we have hear at the Meeting Pool is to educate meeting and event professionals about technology. No one ever said that we had to be boring while we do it. I am a big fan of taking time out to relax, unwind, and recharge your batteries on the weekend (when we can).
Really, you should. As meeting and event pros, we are always on the move so grab a little mini-vacation and make it count, even if it is only for 24 hours….
The Pink Bikini
One way to chill out is to make a pitcher of these bad-boys, grab some friends, and some good tunes… instant party.
This recipe makes about 10 cups (5 the way I pour)
- Minute Maid Premium Raspberry Lemonade (Frozen)
- 1 cup of coconut rum (we like Malibu)
- 1 cup of amaretto liqueur (Amaretto Di Saronno is best but cheap will do)
- In a large pitcher, make the lemonade per instructions (I use a little less water)
- Add the coconut rum and amaretto
- Serve over ice
- Play song below
The following two tabs change content below.
Blogger + Writer + MAPP
Zoe is a New York based writer and blogger with a penchant for sparking communications across different platforms.
Latest posts by zoey (see all)
- 8 Powerful Conference Call Platforms Worth Considering - January 25, 2016
- The Meeting Pool Bar – Pink Bikini Recipe - June 21, 2013